Opened in 1995, Prairie Ridge golf course has become a local favorite for golfers of all skill levels.
Hours of Operation:
Sunrise to sunset. Typically April through October. Pro shop open year around for gift certificate sales, scheduling events, banquets and outings.
Driving Range – grass, full-shot
Practice putting green.
- 9 hole, par 36 reversible layout
- 4 sets of tee boxes for all abilities (blue, white, gold and red)
- Practice facility including 300 yard driving range and excellent practice green
- Banquet facilities available for up to 80 people. Catering available.
- Full-service Clubhouse for lunch or a quick snack. A variety of sandwiches are available
- Full-service Pro Shop
- Lessons and club repair available by a PGA Professional
- Lounge area with TV
- On course distance markers (200 yds = blue; 150 yds = white; 100 yds = red) and yardages on sprinkler heads
|Selling golf carts||2015 Yamaha gas carts $3,500|
|fall rates||start on October 1st|
|Prairie Ridge 2019 membership drive||December 19th - 22nd|
Walking With Riding Cart 9 Holes $15.75 $23.75
Mon-Wed before noon $12.00 $20.00
FREE CART FRIDAY – pay green fee $17.75 and ride FREE!
Weekends (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays)
Walking With Riding Cart
Weekend 9 Holes $17.75 $25.75