Opened in 1995, Prairie Ridge golf course has become a local favorite for golfers of all skill levels.
Hours of Operation:
Sunrise to sunset. Typically April through October. Pro shop open year around for gift certificate sales, scheduling events, banquets and outings.
Driving Range – grass, full-shot
Practice putting green.
- 9 hole, par 36 reversible layout
- 4 sets of tee boxes for all abilities (blue, white, gold and red)
- Practice facility including 300 yard driving range and excellent practice green
- Banquet facilities available for up to 80 people. Catering available.
- Full-service Clubhouse for lunch or a quick snack. A variety of sandwiches are available
- Full-service Pro Shop
- Lessons and club repair available by a PGA Professional
- Lounge area with TV
- On course distance markers (200 yds = blue; 150 yds = white; 100 yds = red) and yardages on sprinkler heads
|Street Foods Delight: food truck||Friday August 27th
5:00 - 8:00
|Prairie Ridge |
|Friday September 10th 4:00 shotgun|
|Paddle Fish Days:|
|Saturday September 18th 9:00 9 holes|
Walking With Riding Cart 9 Holes $16.50 $26.00
Mon-Wed before noon $13.00 $22.50
FREE CART FRIDAY – pay green fee $18.50 and ride FREE!
Weekends (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays)
Walking With Riding Cart
Weekend 9 Holes $18.50 $28.00